Back in November, Lauren from Lala’s Book Reviews nominated me for the Blogger Recognition award! I’m incredibly honored that she thought to include me in this.
- Thank the blogger/s who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select up to 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment (or pingback) on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
In the beginning…
I’ve been a part of the book community on Twitter since 2014ish. I don’t entirely know how I started getting involved – but I did. That same year I also started bookstagramming. So many of the people I interacted with had blogs, but I had tried that a couple times already and it just wasn’t for me – so I stuck with Twitter and Instagram.Continue reading “The Blogger Recognition Award”